We will be reopening the pub on Wednesday 8th July 2020 for indoor and outdoor table service. This will be by advance booking only in the short term. More details to follow soon!
Don’t worrry though, we will be continuing to provide our takeaway service too. Takeaway serving times and procedures are shown below. We will update the pub opening times shortly.
As ever, we would like to thank all our customers for helping support the Fox during these difficult times.
Please order as early as possible to help us cater for your choices.
Our Takeaway Procedures are as follows:
- Please telephone us on 01865 735 131 to place your order.
- During the week, we will take orders by phone from 4pm. We are available from 11.30am on weekends.
- You are welcome to leave an answerphone message with your order outside of these times or if no-one is available at the time of calling.
- If you would prefer, you can also email us to pre-order.
- Don’t forget to ask about our Daily Specials or check out our Specials web page.
- Ensure you let us know if you have any allergies as our dishes are prepared in our kitchen where allergens are handled.
- Let us know what time you would like to collect your meal.
- Have your bank card ready as we take payment over the phone.
- Park directly outside the pub at the time requested, open your boot and sit back in your vehicle.
- We will put your meal into your boot and close it down, ready for you to drive home to enjoy your takeaway.
For more information or assistance, please call us on 01865 735 131. You can also email us on: email@example.com
If you have enjoyed your takeaway, it would be appreciated if you leave us a review by clicking on one of the links below:
Please all stay safe & well.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the pub in the future
Regards and best wishes from us all at The Fox Inn.